Secret of Our Success
Why We Have Satisfied Customers in More Than 30 Countries
In 1997, Sol Azulay accurately predicted the explosion in demand for healthy, organic foods. So he focused his laser-like energy to create the first ever automatic sprouter. He pursued the new craze with gritty determination. Today, you can benefit from his years of labor with a sprouting machine head and shoulders above all the others.
Sprouts grown in the EasyGreen® help you build and maintain a strong, healthy immune system. In fact, its sprouts provide amazing vitamins, minerals and enzymes. You’ll never get as much from other foods or artificial supplements.
Sprouts don’t need much water. Other sprouters and sprouting jars supply plenty of that! They can never reproduce the EasyGreen’s special features though. Seeds produce lots of heat as they germinate. You need to keep them cool so they don’t mold or rot. The EasyGreen® softly blows cool mist and oxygen over the seeds you grow. This cools the seeds and provides the perfect oxygen they need.
See what our patented sprouting technology can do for you!
- Did you know water makes up 80% of a sprout? Seeds use a natural defense method to deter germs and bugs. We call these chemicals “inhibitors.” They’re detrimental to your health! Many sprouters re-circulate old water that seeds soak in. This creates a little toxic soup. Not the EasyGreen! It uses pure, clean water and drains itself well. Now you can feel safe about growing sprouts!
- Sprouts are really picky about their surroundings. They like cool, dry, stable conditions best. In warm, humid places, it’s really hard to grow them the usual way. But the EasyGreen® makes it possible! Ask our customers in Florida, Hawaii and Brazil!
- For sprouts to grow sturdy, controlling humidity is vital. The EasyGreen® uses a specially designed timer. Its 96 activations allow you to fine-tune your machine perfectly to your own climate.
- Other automatic sprouters don’t have a built-in water tank. This means they can’t control the source of water. With the EasyGreen, the option to use distilled water prevents copper or other minerals from entering the sprouts.
- The water tank allows you to add helpful minerals to make your sprouts grow brisk and strong. Our EasyGreen® All-Natural Seaweed Extract Plant-Growth Elixir is perfect for this. Try that with any other sprouter or the jar method!
- Our tank also lets you add solutions to disinfect the machine. A hydrogen peroxide solution will keep you safe from pollutants that may build up with other sprouting methods. Besides the EasyGreen, you’ll only find that feature in large, commercial machines.
- The EasyGreen® unit uses just about a gallon of water in 24 hours. The fine mist it produces allows sprouts to get just the right amount of water. Sprouters that use an irrigation system need to be plumbed and use three to five gallons of water per day!
- Forget the constant rinsing that growing in jars, bags and trays makes you do. The EasyGreen® rinses automatically throughout the complete growing cycle. That’s why we call it E-A-S-Y!
- You can forget soaking, too. You’ll never need to do that tedious task again. Simply shake your dry seeds right out of the bottle. The EasyGreen® takes over for you. It soaks, rinses, mists, provides oxygen, and drains itself. Bliss!
- Want those sprouts fast? The EasyGreen® method is the fastest on the market. It goes as much as forty percent faster than any other sprouting method. You’ll be eating those sprouts almost as soon as you plant them!
- The EasyGreen® uses a unique mist generator. It’s far better than sprinkles or foggers other sprouters use. These models can clog and may stop irrigating when you’re not around. With the EasyGreen® it’s hands off – No more water messes to clean up!
- And if you like crops like wheatgrass or sunflower greens that prefer soil, it’s a snap. The EasyGreen® can grow in soil or hydroponically, without damaging your machine.
- Concerned about the plastics that you find in other machines? The EasyGreen® MikroFarm uses FOOD GRADE QUALITY trays and cartridges. And that pleases the FDA!
- If you like to do it yourself, you’ve probably hassled with putting other systems together. With a piecemeal approach, you don’t get a manufacturer’s warranty. Relax! We offer full four-month factory warranty, plus the option to purchase 12, 24 or 36 month extended warranties at the time you purchase. It’s why satisfied EasyGreen® owners in 32 countries enjoy peace of mind!
How to Get the Most from Your Crop
Sprout expert Dr. Ann Wigmore says that a five day growing cycle is just right for seeds like alfalfa, broccoli, radish, and clover. The EasyGreen® system lets you grow five cartridges at once. This means you can rotate crops and always know which ones are ready to harvest. Forget writing dates on each jar or bag!
Super Natural Gardening author, Dr. William S. Peavy, tells us how to get the most benefit from sprouts. It’s by eating or juicing them on the fifth or sixth day after you plant them. After that, the young sprouts begin using up their own vitamins and minerals to help them grow. Gotta eat or juice those sprouts while they’re fresh. With the EasyGreen’s five tray method, you’ll know exactly when it’s time!
The EasyGreen® Mist Generator™ uses just 120v/60Hz and is rated at only .55 Amps. So you can save money and be green as a sprout, too!
Finally, because you can add modules and stack them, your EasyGreen® grows with your needs. You’ll never need to get rid of a smaller sprouter just to make room for a larger model. Growing family? No problem, add another module and you’re good to go. Works great in sandwich shops or to supply your local farmer’s market, too!