EasyGreen FAQ Logo

Automatic Sprouter and Wheatgrass Grower

Browse Ask a Question EasyGreen Shop Home
Tools Add
Rss Categories

I need a faucet connector. Where can I find one?

Author: Nory Oakes Reference Number: AA-00306 Views: 1582 Created: 09/19/2011 14:47 Last Updated: 09/19/2011 14:47 0 Rating/ Voters


You can find faucet connectors at Home Depot or your local hardware shop or garden center. The right connector will suit the thread on your faucet. We don't supply these parts because there are so many different faucet thread standards on the market. Some connectors have two spigots. If you use one spigot for your EasyGreenTM machine and the other one for normal faucet use, you‟ll never have to bother disconnecting the EasyGreenTM.


Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.
Info Add Comment
Nickname: Your Email: Subject: Comment:
Info Ask a Question