EasyGreen FAQ Logo

Automatic Sprouter and Wheatgrass Grower

Browse Ask a Question EasyGreen Shop Home
Tools Add
Rss Categories

How do I change the drainage tube to the opposite side?

Author: Nory Oakes Reference Number: AA-00360 Views: 1372 Created: 12/30/2011 09:48 Last Updated: 12/30/2011 09:48 0 Rating/ Voters


You will find there is a hole for this purpose on the opposite side of the machine from the one you see open now. It has a plastic screw covering it, which you will need to remove and put into the place where the open hole currently is. 

Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.
Info Add Comment
Nickname: Your Email: Subject: Comment:
Info Ask a Question