Copy this recipe to try later, then click on the link above and to the right to learn more!
Thanks to Owen Einarson for providing this simple, but elegant raw food recipe in exchange for some of EasyGreen’s delicious Wisdom Blend seeds! You can see Owen in action in his kitchen in the video below the recipe!
Raw Tomato Burgers
These are extremely easy and tasty.
Take 2 tomatoes, or however many you think you yourself would eat.
Remember: 2 slices per burger.
- 2-3 tomatoes, the larger the better
- 1 cucumber
- 1 package of sprouts (I used Alfalfa, but would also recommend sprouted
- 1 TBS cumin
- Handful of spinach leaves (or you could substitute some fresh basil
leaves or other baby greens)
- 1 TBS curry powder
- Sea salt(optional)
- Black pepper-cracked fresh is best
- Cayenne or chili flakes for some heat (optional)
Directions after slicing both the tomatoes and cucumber start by
placing tomatoes on plate, cutting board, or platter. Sprinkle
spices all over the tomatoes add the cucumber, sprouts and a couple of
spinach leaves (or Basil or some other baby green) cover with another
tomato and you are ready to devour.
P.S. I used alfalfa sprouts because I love them but any sprouts will
do the trick.
Very Simple and Very Tasty